Sunday, July 26, 2009

CHOMP!NG AT THE BIT: Good News. Bad News.

Good news: iPhone
Bad news: thunderstorm sans umbrella

"What ever you do, don't get the iPhone wet," the last words I hear as I leave the store. "No problem," I say to myself. After all, I am only five blocks away. Four blocks later...Torrential rain. High winds. Lightning and thunder, oh my!

I shove the iPhone deep into the plastic shopping bag and seal it shut. Next, find shelter and wait out the storm.

Ducking under the nearest awning, I find myself huddling with 20 others on the sidewalks of NYC. My eyes dart to steal a look at my new toy. Opening the bag, I am not disappointed. Dry as can be. Hmm, considering the strength of the storm, looks like I am going to be here awhile. How will I spend my time? "Here, shiney, shiney, new iPhone.

Video footage of the storm: http://www.twitvid.com/17623

Chomp! ~ Sammy "The Dentist"
www.sammythedentist.net
Now on Twitter:
SammyTheDentist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Website Designed by Mark Ledbetter © 2008