Thursday, June 5, 2008

CHOMP!NG AT THE BIT: As Luck Would Have It...

...I ran into Joe Seebok (cofounder of PokerRoadRadio) on my way to breakfast. Great guy! Later I swung by the show to experience it first-hand. The guys (Joe/Gavin/Ali) always have great chemistry but I was even more impressed considering it was so early in the morning (that is, early for poker players).

Recently, they added live call-ins to the show. However, technical issues have led to many dropped calls. Ali joked that someone in the crowd should call in. In order to avoid sound/feedback issues, I called from another area of the tournament area. I only meant to test the phone lines but I winded up on-air. Caught off guard, I had to come up with a question for Eric Lingeren (just won a WSOP bracelet for the mixed event) on the spot. You can hear the awkward exchange on today's (6/5/08) episode of PokerRoadRadio. (http://www.pokerroad.com/pokerroad_radio/6-5-08/)

Chomp! ~Sammy "The Dentist"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Website Designed by Mark Ledbetter © 2008