Saturday, June 28, 2008

CHOMP!NG AT THE BIT: It's Gonna Be a Long Day

No, not because of the 16-hours of play, I'm used to long sessions (my longest session to date is 18 hours). However, I am not accustomed to doing battle with a bar of soap.

Now, all I wanted to do was simply take a quick shower and head to breakfast. Five minutes later...I was still fighting with the bar of soap. Apparently, they are now hermetically sealing soap. It could be a germ conspiracy. Germs are tired of everyone using Purell and have started phase one of their revenge: soapgate.

Fear not, The Dentist won this battle. My hands are clean.


(The offending package.)




(The resulting carnage.)




Chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp, CHOMP!

~Sammy "The Dentist"

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgiede said...

I just cracked up very loudly all alone. How I would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching said battle.. I cannot imagine how you ended up with such carnage, but thanks for sharing it!

June 28, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All in the name of good CLEAN fun. Sammy you crack me up

June 28, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Website Designed by Mark Ledbetter © 2008